When you think of advertising, most people don't think about advertising where most people are actually looking. On the ground, right under their feet! If you think about it, most people glance more often at their feet and the ground they are walking on, than they do looking up or around. Why? So they don't stumble or trip over something. It's just human nature. So why wouldn't you consider advertising right under your feet?
"Walk On" Floor Decals" adhere to Interior Smooth Surface Floors. Our Walk-On" graphics are printed with high resolution printers using UV rated ink. Great for short term applications and designed to withstand heavy traffic. Our Floor graphics are perfect for events, trade shows, conferences, and retail stores. "Walk-On" graphics are easy to apply and easily removed without leaving adhesive residue or damaging the floor
Choose between Low-Tac or High-Tac:
LOW-TAC - optimally designed for all smooth indoor surfaces such as wooden platforms, metal, plastic laminate, linoleum, and tile.
HIGH-TAC - most suitable for outdoor surfaces such as concrete and cement.
Looking for a decal to apply to carpet? Try our "Carpet Stickers"
Features:* Safety Tested Anti-Slip (ASTM D-2047)
* Fire Rated (ASTM E84)
* Easy Application
* Surface must be absolutely dry and free from grease, oil stains, road salts, acids, sand & pebbles. If the surface isn't clean, the adhesive performance will be inhibited.
* Initially apply the material by hand. Using an applicator roller will help ensure the material conforms to the surface it is being applied to.
* Force all air bubbles out to ensure the material is completely adhered to the surface.
* If applying large panels, the material works best when applying edge to edge with no overlapping.
TIP: tap edges of material with a rubber mallet or use a roller to help with sealing the material to the surface.
* If power washing, use low pressure and keep at least 3.5 feet away from the product.
* Using a putty knife or razor, peel the material off at less than a 45 degree angle.