Celebrate your Senior graduation by displaying a custom yard sign with his or her picture, school, and graduation year on a corrugated plastic sign. Our signs our made of a tough, waterproof fluted twin wall polypropylene plastic material designed to last outdoors rain or shine.
Celebrate your Seniors graduation by displaying a custom printed yard sign with his or her picture, school, and graduation year on a corrugated plastic sign. Our signs are made of a tough, waterproof fluted twin wall polypropylene plastic material designed to last outdoors rain or shine.
ORDER CHECKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Choose your options above (Size, Quantity, Single or Double Sided, and Step Stakes)
Note: If ordering the large sign, we recommend qty. 2 Step Stakes.
2. Add your order to the cart and 'proceed to checkout'
3. On the checkout page, select the dots (circled image shown here)... and choose "edit job".
4. In the "Comments" Section: Enter Your Graduates NAME, SCHOOL, and any post graduate school (if desired).
5. On the bottom of the Checkout page... Choose "Will Call Pickup" or "Shipping Estimate".
5. After checkout, you will have the option to upload your picture now or at a later time. Please choose a picture that is high resolution!
(Files over 1mb are best; however, you should have a minimum file resolution of at least 150kb)
Once your picture has been uploaded, our designers will apply the picture and details to create your yard sign proof for your approval!
Price includes: Artwork Setup, Full Color Graphics, and Free proofs for your approval
Order more than 3 for Quantity Discounts!
Material / Thickness
4mm Coroplast, a lightweight, fluted plastic that is weather, moisture, and chemically rsistant. The fluted ribs provide support and provides a front and backside printing surface option.
Two-Sided Printing (Double Sided Signs)
Your yard signs can be single or double-sided based upon your needs. Using an arrow to direct people or traffic? By selecting “Double-Sided”, your image will be viewed from both directions!
For an easy installation, try using our “Step Stakes”, sometimes called “H-Frame” stakes. . H-frame stakes are an affordable, lightweight, steel wire stake that with careful use, can be re-used multiple times. The metal rods insert into the corrugations of the plastic sign, holding the sign securly to the stake.
Would Order Again
Do you want to continue shopping or proceed to checkout?